Tuesday 15 May 2012

Unpacking firefox via maven for Selenium -


Problem How can I ensure the correct browser version at test execution time for selenium?

Given that Selenium requires a specific browser version and I do not want to manage winning versions to install and update (lin will be easy by puppet) During my build Need a way to deploy the right browser version / P>

What are these other people doing?

  • Bundle Firefox, Chrome browser versions as archive files
  • Run them on my Maven repository (Nexus)
  • Testing on browser execution time To perform feeds with the feed and selenium driver in the browser, at the execution time,
  • Use the target time to remove the browser compatibility Dependency plugin on the unpack

or any such plug These are those who already handle it for me and I am inventing the wheel again.

Thanks for the help.

Peter

This is to use Chrome as my N team Do not decide Firefox is the whole process of handling chrome driver and opening Chrome. You can easily adjust it for Firefox.


No comments:

Post a Comment