Tuesday 15 May 2012

combobox - WPF Devexpress ComboBoxEdit Items -


I am using the DevelopX combobox addit ingredient in my WPF app. I assign values ​​for this:

  Private zero users1_Load () {DataTable dtCat = SqlHelper.GetTable ("base_UserCategory_Select", new string [] {}); Datarov Dr. = DTcit. NewRow (); Dr. ["UserCategoryID"] = 0; Dr. ["Category"] = "& lt; All & gt;"; Dr. ["issystem"] = "wrong"; DtCat.Rows.InsertAt (Dr., 0); ComboBoxEdit1.ItemsSource = dtCat.DefaultView; ComboBoxEdit1.SelectedIndex = 1; }  

My xaml:

  & lt; Dxe: combo box edit height = "20" margin = "14,64,0,0" name = "comboBoxEdit1" DisplayMember = "CategoryName" ValueMember = "UserCategoryID" vertical alignment = "top" XMLN: DXE = "http: // Schemas.devexpress.com/winfx/2008/xaml/editors "horizontal alignment =" left "width =" 254 "/>  

But the problem is that in this blanket I look at my ID (value members), when I expand it, I see the display value. What is the problem, how to do all the places, see text value, not my id ..?

Add ComboBoxEdit to your xaml

  IsTextEditable = "False " 

This is a known problem with control, I use DX controls, and personally I think that their silverlight and WPF control are quite long behind the rest of the markets. (His Silverlight control is still a beta, arguably when there is a bug in the combobox edit, then the WPF control Micro beta should also be considered). You may want to be in MS control until DX fixes your nonsense.


No comments:

Post a Comment