Tuesday 15 May 2012

.net - Where is System.ServiceModel.Web.dll? -


I am developing a Windows service that exposes a WCF service that can be used by the Silverlight application , As mentioned in this blog post:

The problem I am facing is that I have to use it, which is in the System.ServiceModel.Web.dll assembly It is defined, but when I try to add a reference to that assembly in the project A (add reference to Visual Studio - using the .NET tab), no assembly with that name.

So, I am doing something wrong, this is not part of the assembly. NET Framework, or is it a bug in Visual Studio? The way I am using the VS2010 beta 2 and project targets. NET Framework 4

Are you targeting .NET4 full or customer profiles? Later system Service delivery The web assembly is not included.


No comments:

Post a Comment