Tuesday 15 May 2012

objective c - Questions About The Foundation And NS Library -


I am an objective learner and I do not have a Mac, so let me get my Linux GNUSTIP, but if I If the program develops, then the end user will need to install GNUStep (eg .net) and then I thought how I could solve it, then I had an idea: "Make it from scratch!" , But to do this now I need to know what are the most important things in the NS and Foundation headers? Thank you.

Nonop makes an excellent point: the foundation is a very complex and well-tested structure; Somewhere on the lines of 10 or 15 years (someone would have to hit me with the exact date of the initial days).

Perhaps the most important part of the foundation structure is NSObject . One type of single root class that is derived from all the objects is one of the biggest powers of the phase.

Applying your own Obj-C root class should be an interesting exercise.

Edit: If I do not mention some of the other important features: I use the implementation-stack collection archive ( NSArray , NSDictionary , < Code> NSSet code>), the string ( NSString ), utility class ( NSProcessInfo , NSUserDefaults ), sorting tool ( NSCoder ), ...

This is a broad framework to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment