Tuesday 15 May 2012

php - Why do I get "Error 503" when performing multiple MySQL requests? -


I have this large excel file that I parse and then try to upload to the database. What do I have to do that I try to insert data first, then check whether the data has been added to DB or if I get a "duplicate ID" in my errorInfo () and that If the price is different from the original ones, in order to update the line in DB.

Now, if I do not add var_dump () to my insertToDB () function I excecution (which I can see in my browser console ) Will receive an "Error 503" at the end.

Is there any reason for this? Is it possibly related to server timeout? How can I fix this?

1 Edit:

This is my insertToDB () function, or more precise:

 function insertToDB ($ data) {$ sql = "invoice '(id, date, end_date, amount_over_wat, amount_wat, balance, record_areference, customer_id, order_number, query_number, created) (ID: Date, expiration_date, amount_error_watt ,: amount_wit ,: balance, record_reference ,: customer_id, order_number ,: query_number, now ()); "; $ Query = $ this- & gt; Connection- & gt; Ready ($ sql); $ Value = [': id' = & gt; $ Data ["invoice_number"], ': date' = & gt; $ Data ["invoice_date"], ': expired_date' = & gt; $ Data ["invoice_expiration_date"], ': zodiac_wm_wat' = & gt; $ Data ["amount_without_vat"], ': zodiac_wat' = & gt; $ Data ["amount_vat"], ': balance' = & gt; $ Data ["balance"], ': record_reference' = & gt; $ Data ["record_reference"], ': customer_id' = & gt; $ Data ["id"], ': order_number' = & gt; $ Data ["order_number"], ': query_number' = & gt; $ Data ["query_number"]]; $ Query-> Execute ($ value); }  

It has increased almost 700 times. If I do not add a var_dump () at the end, then I'll see an "Error 503" in my browser console.


No comments:

Post a Comment