Tuesday 15 May 2012

networking - How can I re-establish a network connection in a Perl script? -


I have a Perl code that goes to a particular website and removes the required data if I lose my connection. I have a problem: the script stops working. How can I resume the Perl script connection and start the process from where it is paused? Can I use Pearl to resume the connection if such a person can guide me with steps.

It is not possible to do a transport-level network (such as TCP / IP) Afterwards you can not get it back And the HTTP protocol does not provide a high level way of doing this.

You have to open a new HTTP connection on the server and restart your withdrawal. Whether you have to restart from the beginning, or from where the relationship was broken when you can resume close to the time of what you are bringing, how the website presents, and the client-side tool Are using to


No comments:

Post a Comment