Tuesday 15 May 2012

How to undo "Create directory for solution" in Visual Studio -


I have a C # project that is wrapped in a solution. When I created this project, To make a directory "checked-box incorrectly marked. I now in the same folder as the project. I would like to move the SLN file. The problem is, if I move it (and change the project path along with a text editor) I get all kinds of errors when I open the solution I try to create a new solution and "try to add an existing project Done ", but this causes similar errors.

Any suggestions on how to manage this situation?

Thank you!

On the solution node of the Explorer panel pane, select 'Top menu -> File -> Save Solan as you like. '. Save the solution file as your project in the same folder (assuming what you want).

Move everything to the project folder outside the Solutions folder.

First worked for me, but if you have coded some complete path in your code or referenced assemblies / projects, then you may need to fix them after you open the VS in the solution.

PS: Before trying before backup: P


No comments:

Post a Comment