Tuesday 15 May 2012

doctrine2 - Doctrine ORM Fail (ClassMetadataFactory.php) -


Recently I updated my project with silex 2.0 and marked me as the following error mapping parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'on line 80' ', / var / www / vhosts / server.com.mx / cmanager 'server.com.mx / vendor / theory / orm / lib / doctrine / ORM / mapping / classmatedatafactor.fpp ''

this does not include some tables, changing the database administrator to all inclusive Does it and works perfect

Make a comment or suggestion.

Thanks

I upgraded to silex 2.0 while accidentally upgraded theory I'm guessing If you just run Composer Update Cylx / Cylex instead of Composer Update , then you will update all your composer dependencies with the theory.

As of principle 2.5, it does not support PHP 5.3 anymore. You can upgrade your server to PHP 5.4 or later to fix it.

Alternatively, just downgrade the version to version 2.4. Place it in your composer.json :

  "doctrine / orm": "2.4. *  

Edit : It seems that the principle is not fully released yet. Do you have a flag to allow your minimum-stability unstable versions? If so, then I

Edit 2 : Now it has been released.


No comments:

Post a Comment