Tuesday 15 May 2012

java - Jenkins unable to connect to ldaps://server -


I'm trying to connect Jenkins to the LDAP server. I have set the configuration to Jenkins, but I get your message is:

Unable to connect to ldaps: //ldap.my.server.com: javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: ldap .my.server.com: 636 [root exception javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: find valid certification path Unable to Request Goal]

I know because my SSL certificate is self signed, but why Is there any way that I can ignore it in Jenkins is?

Your trusted server does not trust the server certificate. If it is self-signed then you have to export it to the server and it will have to be imported into your customer truststore, still better, sign it.


No comments:

Post a Comment