Tuesday 15 May 2012

ios - UILabel not respecting contraints after scrolling (label inside a xib, dequed as a uitableviewcell) -


This is a madness problem that I've ever encountered in iOS development. Basically I have a xib file: xib file

This xib file is one line Is loaded in a UITableView in this xib file I have a UILB ("textto do commentro"), which is a multipurpose ULBail and will expand according to its content. To do this, I embraced the following obstacles and content:

constraints < / P>

And when I run and change the content with a large text, then it actually works exactly how this looks like:

Okay, now it starts strange things, if I'm the second cell (which is the same xib Uses the file), then the text The tiny view has expanded its width and height in such a way that does not respect my odds:

upper cell is weird

Now if I scroll back to my cell which was working fine before, this is the only problem, the width and height of Ubabeel are now my obstacles Not respecting:

The cell that was working fine, is no longer

I tried Is that really what happens to obstacles, if for some reason they are being ignored, and here I have come to know. Both of my obbabels have the right size and those who are wrongly shaped in Ungel, they are the same.

fine url barriers

I'm really starting to talk that this is an iOS bug, thank you in advance for your help.

After trying, at least everything I found is using UITextView instead of UILabel . It was decided I was sure that this is a UILabel bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment