Monday 15 September 2014

php - cut a string when find a match, and then continue finding matches -


I am trying to solve a problem with the strings. I have to search for the string and when he gets the match then he will have to resize the match and will continue to seek more matches.

I think I found a part of the solution:

  & lt ;? Php $ string = $ view [ingredience]; $ Displayre = strstr ($ string, '& lt; p & gt;'); $ Show = strstr ($ showing, '', is true); Allo $ show; ? & Gt;  

String is searching for data that looks like something ($ view [concept])

   

And the result is that it gets 100 and resonates, but I need a loop so that it can get 50 and so on.

You can use instead of strstr so that you close the offset Able to do Every time you find a match, increase the offset.

Use a , while -loop or something like that until you reach 50 (or the end of the string).


No comments:

Post a Comment