Monday 15 September 2014

Informix with NHibernate -


I'm trying to work with Infobilch to work with NHibernate on Windows 7. I have a connection string, which now works well with information, this is,

database = db; Server = server: port; UID = Username; Password = password; Pooling = false

I am IBM Data. Version 9.0.0.2, using the Infomakers .NET Provider.

We have many different applications that work well with this provider with the informative servers we are running.

My Nibbuttonation is connecting to the application interface server now, but the problem is the form of SQL that is producing it.

If my nihbernate code looks like this, then using

  (eSation Session = OpenSession ()) {return session. Cretecitreria & lt; DBTable & gt; (). Add (restrictions. A ("field value" is true)). List & lt; DBTable & gt; (); }  

I'm new to Informix, but if I'm not mistaken then the correct SQL will be

Select * from DBTable where fieldValue = 'T' < / P>

But instead of producing SQL,

select from DBTable * where fieldValue = True

I'm not working as well in this example in the nineteennet file Tried to add

  & lt; Property name = "query.substitutions" & gt; True = T, False = F & lt; / Property & gt; & Lt; Property Name = "query.substitutions" & gt; TrueT ', false' F '& lt; / Property & gt; & Lt; Property Name = "query.substitutions" & gt; True = 'T', false = 'F' & lt; / Property & gt; & Lt; Property Name = "query.substitutions" & gt; TrueT, false F & lt; / Property & gt;  

But it does not seem to work just because I can not find a consistent documentation about how to use the query, and depending on which database type you are using Looks different.

What kind of NHibernate are you using?

What is the property type of the fieldwalls?

Boolean restrictions are working properly, I am using inputs and queries with Nfernet These relevant configuration values ​​are:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment