Monday 15 September 2014

c++ - Morphological Reconstruction in OpenCV -


I have some problems during image processing in OpenCV. I have a text on my image, and the use of the opening operation During this, I do not find the proper output. This issue is similar to the one provided in this article.

What can I see, people suggested to use rebuilding in those cases. My question is whether there is a build-in mechanism in OpenCV or a known library / code that applies it? Thanks for the help.

This answer comes late, but here is the basic algorithm for reconstruction:

< Ol>
  • Input two images: ImReference and ImMarker with marker, & lt; Imprint Imraic
  • Intermediate Image: ImRec
  • Output Image: ImResult
  • Copy ImMarker to ImRark
  • ImRissult ImRec copy
  • ImDilated = Expansion (ImResult)
  • ImRec = Minim (ImDilated, ImReference)
  • If ImRec! = ImResult then return to step 5.
  • This is not the most optimal algorithm, but it only uses basic operation.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment