Monday 15 September 2014

.net - Error in creating windows handle -


I have one. 2.0 Window app is created. This application forms the form control dynamically Now when I'm trying to run the application, it is throwing an exception "Error creating window handle". After this, the application is hanging and nothing happens. For the first time, the form is displayed properly. On a particular event, I am trying to reload the same form, while at the time I am getting this exception. Nobody knows how to get rid of this. Any help would be great enough :)

I hit a point like this recently.

There is a limit of just 10,000 handling procedures - if you are dynamically making a complex UI then you can easily reach.

To check that this is happening to you, use the Task Manager - go to the Process tab, turn on the columns for "User objects" and "GDI objects". Then, reproduce the problem.

In my case, the user object count was actually killing 10,000 and then "boom".

If this is happening to you, then to ensure that the old control is properly settled before making a new form, you may have to redesign to use less handle That is - this is what I had to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment