Monday 15 September 2014

jquery / javascript setting width fails -


I had to face this problem: Based on numbers, I want to make a chart once it is interesting that it is very well Works on IE8 set on quirks mode, but fails everywhere I can not really say where this error is and I hope someone here can help me. I am using jQuery but have not worked either using getElementById () and element.style.width = Somevalue (i.e. jQuery): (

[edit: Full example Link deleted, pasty expired.]

Basically:

  and change on input = "Calculation Filt (1)" .... .. Function Count Field (FieldName) {value = $ ("# input_" + Area Name)) (); $ ("# Subtotal_" + AreaName) HTML (value); UpdateDigram ();} function updateDigram () {// is required to collect;) .val (); FancyMagic (); Value = 6 * value; , Maxwidth, maxval, etc ... // width = $ ("# animatebar_1") for 'normal' bar width.width (width) in the appropriate width; Var width = maxwidth * (value / max); // set on. ); // avg bar var avgtarget = $ ("# avgbar_1"); Var avgwidth = maxwidth * (average price / max); Avgtarget.width (avgwidth);}  

i tried all the FF, IE8 in different settings and operas and it just does not work. Zero IE8 quirks mode works immediately after the bar is set to width, interesting.

I'm pretty sure that this is just fooling me, but I would appreciate the help with this.

Thank you very early.

I think the problem may be using the span tag, you should use a div instead . Span tags ignore width.


No comments:

Post a Comment