Monday 15 September 2014

ios - cannot cancel touchID on iPad -


A quick question.

I have implemented touchID in a small hobby project, just to try it out.

But after writing code such as

  Lacontext * context = [[Lacontext alloc] init]; Context.localizedFallbackTitle = @ ""; NSError * error; BOOL success = [EvaluatePolicy can reference: LAPolicyDeviceOwnerAuthenticationWith biometrics error: & amp; Error]; (Success Success, NSERR * Error) {if (error.code == LAErrorUserCancel) {NSLog (@ "Canceled") {{Reference:}; }}]; }  

TouchID success works. But I do not seem to be able to hit the cancel button to remove the warning / popup window.

Thank you!

BTW has iOS 8.1.3 (I know all this works on iPhone 5 S iOS 8.2)

Added: I now have the iPhone and iPad app Between the comparison is slightly more and it seems that the cancel button does not touch the iPad at all. I have a very push-able app with just one UIViewController a UIButton and UIView . So my idea is that it is an apple bug, but I have to confirm that someone has got this problem and if I should know it directly in the apple.

then! If anybody else has come to this problem. Just update the iOS and / or restart iPad. Hope this will help you (I actually tried the Appels Sample App for TouchID so that it was certain that the actual implementation was not a problem.) Hey, I had to file a bug report against Apple for the first time. Was for : - P


No comments:

Post a Comment