Monday 15 September 2014

c# - How to wrap .Net data provider for entity framework -


I will try to explain this question again:

I started entering such a unit framework The way the query was intended and its results can be logged with the time of query execution. Has wrapped the provider to block the communication between the entity framework and the original provider. It also provides tracing facility which I intend to use.

What am I confused about this, the integrity of this cover is what he has written. Presently he has simply wrapped the connection, command, transaction, dataarder, and providerfactory. I'm not aware of all the ways that the unit communicates with the framework provider. I wanted to know all the ways with which the entity framework can use data providers. For example if the unit uses framework data adapter or dataset e.t.c.

is a simple unit framework provider.

Of course, real dBMS cases different from MS SQL Server You will meet many problems in, and in theory as well, all of them can not be solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment