Monday 15 September 2014

image processing - How to detect and correct broken lines or shapes in a bitmap? -


I want to find an algorithm that can find broken lines or shapes in a bitmap, consider a situation in which I have There is a bitmap with only two colors, back and white (the picture used in the painting books), there are some curves and rows that should be attached to each other, but due to some scanning errors, how do I credit the black bits sitting in black bits? Will? (After this work, I want to convert bitmap to vector file. I want to work with the potress algorithm).

If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Here is a simple algorithm to fix short intervals:

Most First, use a filter that makes any type of black pixel, its eight neighbors have black, this will increase your normal profile.

After this, use a thin filter that removes the additional settings but leaves alone the filled interval.

See this article for some filters and parameters:


No comments:

Post a Comment