Monday 15 September 2014

internet explorer 11 - Slimscroll doesn't work with mouse wheel in IE 11 -


I am using both plugins of jQuery: - fulllpage -slimscroll

for creating scroll overflow Work options for, so that I can scroll inside sections with large content, and AFAIK, it is in Internet Explorer 11.

  $ ('#fulpage'). Fullpage ('anchors: [' home ',' we do ',' our work ',' contact us'], menu: '# menu', CSS 3: true, scrolling speed: 1000, scroll Bayer: true, Scroll overflow: True, ...  

works fine in Internet Explorer, except when SlimScroll is activated in small screens.

Whenever I activate squashcroll I try to use the music to screw down the section to be done

why I'm missing something?

Please read.

scroll Overflow: The truth was never tested. Scrollbar: True because it does not matter to two scroll bars.

...

I do not think so The problem will be solved.

Try to stop the use of double scroll bars, it's a terrible thing from the UI point.


No comments:

Post a Comment