Monday 15 September 2014

Passing commands to the Chrome terminal from other Chrome Apps -


I'm thinking of a carpet and secure shell, all Chrome based developer workflow I am using SSH on a remote server I work with but locally developed I use a dynamic language (R), so my current workflow involves writing some text, which I want to interpret, and the light on which I interpret Insert and send text Area and it kills to execute the terminal Widow "ctrl-enter". Server. In this way I can see the results of my R workflow without any interruption. It is done with the script which I have edited for Gittah and used Auto Hotkey. Is it possible to use Carat (or any other Chrome text editor) and secure Shell app? Maybe it can be done with passing a message instead of ahk?

Both applications are open source You can create custom versions with as many integration as you want.

In Chrome, inter-app communication is done.

He said, I suspect that any type of interop has been made in any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment