Monday 15 September 2014

mysql - How to design a stock system using Visual Studio 2013? -


I have a project now and it requires a SQL database. This project is like stock system

Currently I started this:

  Add -> New item - & gt; Service based database server explorer - & gt; Tables - & gt; Add new table - & gt; ID, Name, Price, Description - & gt; Update Data Source Added - & gt; Add new data source - & gt; Database - & gt; Dataset - & gt; Selecting My Database - & gt; Check Tables  

Then I created the text box and label in the design

I created the contents of these text boxes in the database so that I could post the program I can use them in the part but at present it is to know how to do it. I have seen many guides but they are different for earlier versions of Visual Basic, who have such features like Visual Basic 2013 are not there. I understand that I need to connect to the database, though I'll need more help.

Finally, one of my input is an image. I have currently saved the image in a variable, but I do not know how to input this variable into the database. I will input everything like this I would like to take them out and put them in the list book in a later part of the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment