Monday 15 September 2014

asp.net - Trouble switching to the beta ajaxcontroltoolkit -


I want to switch to the beta version to see if it fixes a problem, by which I download it Done and put two dll files in my bin folder I deleted the old reference of these files in Visual Studio and added them again.

When I run my program, I get an error:

Microsoft JScript Runtime Error: AjaxControlToolkit requires ASP.NET Ajax 4.0 script to ensure that the script is correct Version is referenced. If you are using ASP.NET ScriptManager, switch to AjaxScriptManager in System.Web.Ajax.dll, or use ToolkitScriptManager in AjaxControlToolkit.dll.

I can not understand how to fix this. I have a new system. Web. Ajax Dial has been added to Visual Studio, but I can not see any AjaxScript manager anywhere ...

Any ideas?

This error has been fixed for me adding the following to the aspx file:

   

No comments:

Post a Comment