Monday 15 September 2014

lucene - Solr StopFilterFactory on index and query analyzers not working as expected -


I have set up a Solr 4 multicore instance and it is working like a magic but I have participated in a problem Regarding the studus filter, I have not checked that the index filter is working correctly on the stopwash_x xxt file, but I'm pretty sure that it is not working on the query analyzer.

OK, I have created a field type in my schema.xml where the query analyzer is as follows:

   & Lt; Ignore filter class = "solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms = "synonyms_es.txt" = "true" detailed = "true" /> & Lt; Ignore the filter class = "solr.StopFilterFactory" = "true" word = "stopwars_site" enabledPositionIncreates = "true" /> & Lt; Filter class = "solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory" /> & Lt; Filter class = "solr.keywordmarkerfilterfactory" protected = "protwords_es.txt" /> & Lt ;! - Alternatively, you might want to use this less aggressive stammer instead of PorterStuff filterfactor: & lt; Filter class = "solr.EnglishMinimalStemFilterFactory" /> - & gt; & Lt; Filter class = "solr.PorterStemFilterFactory" /> & Lt; / Analyzer & gt;  

My stopwords_es.txt file is similar to (but now) like this:

  An AiAi AIAJE Agenen Agence Agnos Al Elgun Elgun Elguno Algunos Aljunas LL (...) D (...) y (...)  

So, I'm dividing all the keywords into my keyword queries in one phrase and then every word Or for one word, eventually promote the entire phrase, with an example easy to understand, if any user If the person searches for certain things like "Mayer Y de Beauce Sensimentes" then the last query will be something similar:

  (Mayor) or (Y) or (D) either the problem is that This query always gives zero results, but if I manually remove myself (to be a stoppage), "y" and "d" it works as expected and returns a few thousand results using this question :  
  (Mayor) or (bune I have tried to ask here:  
  • Avoid phrase splitting and ORI queries and full details "Mayor and Ladies' Emotions ".
  • Search Stakeoverfo
  • As I've read, I tried to point out that the studio file is using a full path, but it is not working because the sulter It does not accept app scope outside by default
  • Since I'm using Dijon-hezstack, I have tried to query using Solar's admin.

    Bonus: I The following analyst has also tried to add and nothing is

  • >
      & lt; Ignore filter class = "solr.CommonGramsFilterFactory" = "stopwords_es.txt" = "true" />  


No comments:

Post a Comment