Monday 15 September 2014

c# - Better way of refreshing DataGridView.DataSource -


At this time I have a DataGridView in my app, which I call on my Linq-to-SQL Fill in sections like ...

  /// & lt; Summary & gt; To update the /// datagrid, the delegation resolves the threading problem /// & lt; / Summary & gt; Private Zero updateInfo () {// Linq to datagridview; Display all var queries in dbh = n. Select n; ItemDataGridView.DataSource = query.ToList (); }  

So every time I add new information and I turn on this refresh, the focus of the table change is, which means that if I am in a line, then it will give me a And a. And one incident has been tied to the change of line, so there is reason to run this event, while the list is fresh.

I do not think Linq-to-SQL bounded DataGridView was there a TableAdapter was formed, and instead of changing the data in DB you This will only be inserted using the TableAdapter , which automatically DataGridView correctly.

So I am thinking that I should do something that I should do that smooth refresh

This does not look like a L2S problem I think it looks more like a problem with any grid you are using. It is understandable to supply your grid with all L2S data, that the current line of the grid will change after a refresh. Is it possible to disable the grid, what do you want the current row, and then enable the grid? I have done this in the past.

Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment