Thursday 15 January 2015

wpf - How can I stop a TreeViewItem from fireing the Selected event for itself, and its parent? -


I have TreeViewItem when selected , calls a method is. However, I think that when selected event is called, then the selected event for parent is also called TreeViewItem .

I really do not, but it does not happen, but I can not tell any documentation that is telling why this is happening in the first place.

Does anyone tell me why this is starting with, and maybe how to stop it.

I am open to different objects instead of a tree graph, but I need to maintain the visual indication of the selection.

Thank you!

PS: This is a snippet of what I have.

  & lt; Tree VIPIT IEPANDAND = "True" ISELECTED = "FLESE" selected = "Fire extinguisher controller-activated_Event" & gt; & Lt; TreeViewItem.Header & gt; & Lt; Text block text = "{binding path = display name}" /> & Lt; /TreeViewItem.Header> & Lt; TreeViewItem.Items & gt; & Lt; TreeViewItem header = "Order & credits" selected = "Fire_Orders_Credits_Event" /> I'm unable to pick anything based on the snippet I provided.  


No comments:

Post a Comment