Thursday 15 January 2015

Spring Integration Sftp Outbound Gateway to IBM mainframe -


I have reviewed, but still a file can not be sftp in remote mainframe.

If I have the command line to sftp in my account, my login directory is: / home / users / snoopy

From here, I can say "fil filename // # 12345" Can be released and the file has been moved. I can not understand how to specify "// # 12345" in my outbound-gateway. Are there some SFTP options that you can add to specify a single command? Is it added to the expression?, That is, expression = "payload.filename + ???"

There is an existing Remote-Directory / Home / User / Snoope, so I can not find that directory without any issues, I just can not get it on / # 12345

If I / I try to set up remote directories at home / users / snoopy / # 12345, or / home / users / snoopy / # 12345, those paths are not present

Here's my gateway configuration:

  & lt; Sftp outbound-gateway id = "sftpOutbound" session-factory = "sftpSessionFactory" request-channel = "SftpOut" command = "put" expression = "payload.filename" remote-directory = "/ home / users / sniper" remote-filename -generator = "file name-maker" utility-temporary-file-name = "wrong" reply-channel = "successChannel" />  

With this configuration, I can send a file to / home / users / snoopy, I do not know how to get it // # 12345


No comments:

Post a Comment