Thursday 15 January 2015

excel - How do I check if a cell only contains characters from a specific list? -


I am trying to do a test on a data column to see if there are only special characters in its rows The question in question is 0 - 9 and / . If only they exist, then a must be returned , otherwise an error (or 1 and 0, anything is different) is fine. It should basically look like this (bold column):

https: // i .imgur Com / IrJuZ47.png

I had limited success with the match and the Velukup, but nothing works which works in a category. A formula will be given priority but VBA will also be quiet. Any ideas?

Give it a try UDF () :

  LCL for string L = lane (SI) I = 1 as long as, long as long as the String DM L as public function celltost (as in the version) If I have the celltest = "good" end function  
before the end (SIN, I, 1) if IsNumeric (CH) or CH = "/" then the Seltest = "Not Good" function ends


No comments:

Post a Comment