Thursday 15 January 2015

java - Windows 7 Application Icon and Taskbar -


I have an application that uses a 25x25 png image for the app icon on Windows XP, it fits perfectly on the taskbar. Sits, though I change the size of the icon on virtual machine and the taskbar on Windows 7 Windows 7, it becomes a bigger blur. What type of icon should I use on the work bar? Forgive my ignorance, if this is a stupid question, but I'm a Linux guy ...

< P> For many different icon offer taskbar from Windows executable, it uses the default 16x16 pixel icon or 32x32 pixel icon in screen color depth.

An example of Java SWT to set the application icon:

  string [] icon = {"icon16.png", "icon32.png", "icon48 Png "}; Shell.setImages (getImages); Windows 7 then gets the icon to display in the taskbar before the image set (when small icons are enabled) or from the image set to another icon (when small icons are disabled). 


No comments:

Post a Comment