Thursday 15 January 2015

ios - storyboard layout display issue for watchKit -


I have a storyboard for a watch kit where I added a label, 2 groups and 3 buttons to those groups. See the picture below as you can see that the full screen looks full and there is no place at the end of the "reset" button

When I run it in 48 simulators, I finally get some difference. See picture I understand that this is happening because I have set the height of my label 67 but if I try to make it "relative to the container" then it pulls all the buttons out of the scene Is it finally to work with the remaining space or can I do something about it? Please suggest a suggestion

Enter image details here

< P>

You only have to select the groups that you have added and their position is vertically aligned below.

Enter image details here

In the screen shot, vertical Do not set up positioning from top to bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment