Thursday 15 January 2015

ajax - Functions too fast? So they get skipped? -


An Epilex, PHP, MySQL and some HTML / all are cured with one function.

When I want to delete an entry in the list, it should be like the fashion function when I send an update request for my list, the way I want it also goes. . But, when I call delete ();

When I put alert in both functions, both functions are executed. And the script runs fine through my Ajax function, PHP Ajax handler and Returns the result to the user, and the alert is also going on well at all!

So my question is, my work is very fast? Or is there something that I am missing here, which is causing non-removal?

Solution I have brought the update in the line after xmlHttp.resonseText to delete Function. In that way the second function call is executed followed by the first function is done. Thanks all!

Javascript will only execute the next statement, while an AJAX call is taking place. There are several ways to use AJAX on full call, which you can call, so after an AJAX call that you want to execute is only called later

I work with php Not done, but it is worth noting on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment