Thursday 15 January 2015

Problem with DataAnnotationsModelBinder in ASP.NET MVC 2 -


Everyone tried a tutorial on data encryption? It was not working for me
When I'm trying to submit the edited product, I get this error message:
Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IDictionary`2 System.Web .mvc. ModelBindingContext.get_ValueProvider () '.
I am using ASP.NET MVC preview 2. 2. Why is this any thoughts happening? I need a model binder for them.
Have you come to a post or article on which the guide was how to work it?

Data encryption model binder in ASP.NET MVC 2 is the default model binder, you register the model binder There is no need to do this because it is in the tutorial. So remove the line you register model binders.

In addition, when you are on it, you should probably get it updated.

HTH,
Charles


No comments:

Post a Comment