Thursday 15 January 2015

html - Make textboxes and textareas longer -


I have a table with textboxes and a textbook. I would like to extend the length of these objects horizontally, but I can not seem to do this work.

I tried to use the width on the textboxes and cols textarea but nothing is working yet.

Here is a link to my JSfield for this page: I'm working on:

In your CSS:

  Input, Texture {width: 100%; }  

It should do this so that the width of the input and textare container is raised 100%.

After this, you can then change the container width with CSS. For example, your table . The contact-table is currently set to 200px so that the input and textara are 200px. Setting up your 300px from the contact table will also affect the input and the textrace, because they are set as 100% width.


No comments:

Post a Comment