Thursday 15 January 2015

php - How many jobs can be run at a time? -


I might be sending large jobs as aysnc jobs, although I do not know that this is actually a viable process. / P>

small run down:

  1. Receive the request
  2. Generate query
  3. Send async query
  4. To end the code,

ID likes to do this because the longest part of the script is still waiting for a bigger response. Is doing. I do not use this answer as a part of my all inclusive streaming for anything, and I am not able to know what limitations I have received on the big job.

Assuming you do jobs.query () or Talking about running queries through jobs.insert () , quota limits can be found on the BigQuery documentation specifically:

concurrent rate range (only Applies to on-demand queries): [...] Maximum 20 concurrent questions .

(Some information about job size has been removed, emphasis khan)

If you have asynchronous jobs To use insert () to think about running from synchronous jobs.query () , you can also find useful from our documentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment