Thursday 15 January 2015

How to learn to like Visual Studio and heavy-duty IDEs -


I have some exposures of Visual Studio, but not a big deal, as well as eclipse, and have not got much Out of experience, what do I want from an editor, a line number, syntax highlighting, and a list of functions / sub-routes if possible. For me, the visual studio is overkill.

Specifically, I do not like the concept of drag-and-drop coding and auto-generated content. I am not saying this is bad, but he is pushing me personally.

What suggestions would you make to join the right mindset to work with these types of devices, and how to show the benefits, as the potential for increasing productivity, I feel that I have a GUI Fighting with me

I 'an avid eclipse user (for Java), and I believe it is too heavy is.

You are not like all the features - although you can turn off a lot of them, at least in Eclipse

I like automatic refactoring and I like auto completion ( Or content support). But I also have an automatic transmission drive. Sometimes I miss the rod-shifts, but most of the time I am trying to pound my way through something and it saves me time and effort. In the same way, sometimes I like to choose my methods, but I enjoy enjoying it, it often happens outside.

Integrated debugger for me is the best feature of all these IDEs I have tight SVN Integration (or CVS / VSS / etc) is also like I was not impressed with offerings outside IDE

I think in many cases, you have to get a plugin that changes your life. For me this Java element is like search (better than grepping), and a plugin that I have written. For many people, something like Mileyine is perfect (it is believed that he finds the most relevant files all the time). You can not really get anything without the IDE, so you choose the option whether one or not.

Finally, the goal is to be productive and to enjoy what you do. To decide whether or not you should use the tool, the producer is more than a logic argument. Most people swear by Word, and I use latex for everything, everyone's own.


No comments:

Post a Comment