Thursday 15 January 2015

joomla1.5 - Why does a Joomla component not work when SEF urls are turned on? -


I have just installed the last night when the player does not work if I start the SEF URL within Joomla (I have Version 1.5.x is). That is, when I press playback on the player (this is a SWF) which does not play the song, but when I go back to the non-SEF'ed URL, the song then plays.

Has anyone experienced this problem or what is the same problem with any other components with whom he has worked?

Anyone know? And possibly suggest how fast I can patch it myself?

Thanks

My guess is to create a code URL for your component Joomla does not use router. Why do not you ask the developers of that component? Maybe you are not the first to run on this issue ..


No comments:

Post a Comment