Thursday 15 January 2015

javascript - Add class or ID to FCKeditor's editable iframe body -


I'm using FCKeditor to edit the content of a div, this is an ID set in the content device, so My CSS can contain P, Lee, IMG, etc. I want that the contents of the FCKeditor should look similar to the content of my div. I've imported my stylesheet in @fck_editorarea.css, but of course there is no ID set in the Fakaditre body, so styles are not implemented.

I am trying to write a plugin for this, to set the body tag ID in the virtual iframe to fiqci, but it can not work. Can any suggestion or a better approach suggest?

There is no need for the plugin Find these lines in FCKedotor's confing file, fckconfig, js

  // This editor will be applied on FCKConfig.BodyId = 'Editor's body element; FCKConfig.BodyClass = '';  

And change the blank body id to whatever you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment