Friday 15 March 2013

xcode - iOS Launch Image: set display time and customized file name? -


I have two questions about the new iOS launch image:

  1. Manual says Can it be from a xib file how can a dynamic xib file load? Right now it is called "Launch Exhib" from the latest version of Xcode;

  2. How do I set when the launch image is displayed? I am trying to test in a multi-language environment, the launch image only shines by me, it is difficult to see whether the page has been displayed correctly ... especially when in a foreign language

Thank you!

You can change the file used in the settings for your goal under "launch screen" File ".

To test my launch screen, I am setting the breakpoint in the first line of my app representative, you should stop the execution of the app without first launching this screen. You will not be able to rotate the view, but you can rotate the device And reload If you need to test several orientation.


No comments:

Post a Comment