Friday 15 March 2013

python - in protocol with regard to sequence -


How has this been implemented at a dragon level?

I have found a thing that has been shown for one part (the last time I should have only the subclassed word, but I did not want to repeat the codebase again, and I I want to know about future context), which looks like something

self (self, key, value): self._config [key] = value __setig

but E.g. call

ex> t = config.Thinger () t.populate () #International method that gives it some useful data If the T: DSTF ()

is being resulted in 'key' because possibly for `in the protocol 'for the Kashmir getitem ( ) Does the look in the question ey? Do I need to take exceptions to tell it that it is not there? I did not want to do something like this instead.

  Try: keyError: pass pass: doStuff ()  

except for [deBUG]]

There is stupidity in 'these': (<1 )

With a stack of trace prints, I can see that the program calls for configuring instant. Getitem (0)

However

  t = {'rawk': 1, 'rawr': 2,} t [ 0] # arises keyError 'thing' in t # returning fault  

it seems Do you want to overload the operator?

You can do that the method is included in __ :


No comments:

Post a Comment