Friday 15 March 2013

How can I change the port for localhost in PHP (Apache, Xampp)? -


I've updated my version of PHP (installing a new version of XAMPP), but I'm having trouble getting from the server. I

Use the required port with PHP so that it runs the correct version of PHP.

Due to well-documented conflicts for machines running Windows, I changed the Apache ports from 81 (80 sec) to http. For the .conf file: listen and < Code> server name localhost .

It seems that it's running properly both Apache and MySQL are running in the XAMPP Control Panel

Apache - Port: 81, 443, MySQL - Port: 3306

PHP INI was set to 3306, and so I left it.

http: // localhost: 81 shows that I'm running the correct version of PHP (version 5.6.3) ., But When I try to open a file at localhost: 81 , I get the following error message:

The item was not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. If you have entered the URL manually, please check your spelling and try again. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster error 404 localhost Apache / 2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL / 1.0.1i PHP / 5.6.3

the sole The way that I am allowed to access files is , which is running an old version of PHP.

Any suggestions how can I use the appropriate port and version of PHP?


No comments:

Post a Comment