Friday 15 March 2013

c# - PowerShell - Cannot call web service method passing and returning object -


I'm trying to call the web service method from my PowerShell script but it has failed. Here is the C # code:

  Public MyTable Insert (MyTable Data) {var Data Contex = New MyIntees (); DataContext.MyTables.AddObject (data); DataContext.SaveChanges (); Return data; }  

Thus I call it in PowerShell:

  $ uri = "http: //localhost/MyWcfService/MyService.svc?wsdl" $ Svc = New-WebServiceProxy -Uri $ Uuri -UseDefaultCredential $ t = $ svc.GetType () .Namespace $ attributes = New-object ($ t + ".myTable") $ attributes.Name = "Project X" $ attributes Comment = "This is an exam" $ resp = $ svc.InsertRow ($ attributes) $ resp  

And this is what I get:

A surcharge and logic number can not be found for "insert": "1" in line: 1 character: 1 + $ resp = $ svc.InsertRow ($ attributes) + ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + Category Info : Not Specified: (:) [], Method Exception + Fully Qualified Error Id: MethodCountCouldNotFindBest

What am I doing wrong?

Update: This is built-in. NET type is when I call $ attributes. GetType ():

  IsPublic IsSerial name basetipe -------- -------- ---- -------- true true Microsoft . PowerShell Commands.New Vice Serviceproxy.Agogenerated Type WebServicesProxy1WCFservicesMaji Service ... ...  

I left on to try PowerShell Call my rental web service in I used this tutorial and then used it to use C #. I have not tried it yet, but I should be capable (this requires my project).


No comments:

Post a Comment