Friday 15 March 2013

Is it possible to add an event to the calendar in Outlook with a webpage form submit in C#? -


Is there a way to add Outlook to an event from a webpage into an exchange? I want to add an event to a special calendar on the server side with .NET.

The scenario is as follows:
An incidental order has been made on the cafeteria calendar with an employer order coffee description for a meeting.

It is also possible to do this by creating a request through the code and then the cafeteria calendar account Emailing If a person manages the cafeteria calendar, at least they will see that they will first request and accept rather than directly display in the calendar.

Perhaps some managed libraries to create an iCal file somewhere (see). In the past, I have saved a calendar request on my desktop, opened it in Notepad and then used it as the basis of my meeting requests

When I have a request Comes to send, then I have the code replaced by the respective bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment