Friday 15 March 2013

c# - How do I create a selective Windows Authorise in ASP.Net MVC -


I want to use Windows authentication within an MVC app, but only in certain areas of the site (i.e. admin area) for.

Currently I have set up in web.config; But unlike Form One, it seems to force authentication on the whole application, though the [authorize] filter is not in control.

Is this facility built in it or should I have to resort to enrolling in people? A form based security?

Solution

Using a IIS auth in a good answer (as I could not get the ad user / pass)

< Personally, I will use the form authentication using the IIS Windows Authentication instead of using the Active Directory Provider / Div>

In this way you still interact with the form authentication in your code as if you normally want, but the information will be stored in Active Directory as you wish.

... it's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment