Friday 15 March 2013

Windows: Getting glyph outlines for substitution characters from other fonts -


I glyph shapes to the world of 3D games is necessary to render the fonts, so I use Getifiollain outline function wants to convey the texture, however, I want to handle the case where the characters do not exist in the font (as is often the case in Asian international text). Windows text rendering will automatically transfer the fonts that have the required characters. But GetGlyphOutline will not exist, how can I identify this issue, and get the framework for the replacement glyph? In Mac OS X Core text there is a function to get matching font for a given font and a string - is there something similar to windows?

learned that I need to know what the required functionality in particular, Mancitrfont method The replacement font on which the window should be used should be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment