Friday 15 March 2013

tfs - Building select projects only with Team Foundation Build -


I am trying to set up Team Foundation Build and it works well with build, test and code analysis so far Used to be.

My problem is, I can not understand how to create only one subset of the projects involved in the solution. I know how to use the configuration manager to create a custom solution configuration that will select / employ my projects but when I create a new build definition, then only get the default of "debug" and "release" configuration She goes.

How do I set up a team foundation build in which only projects in a solution to choose?

I know that I am completely wrong on the track here, but I'm digging for a while and by now it is my best guess.

Your custom configuration will not appear in the Build Definition Wizard because we do not parse the solution file format. You can, however, type it and it will work fine without manually editing the TFSBuild.proj file.


No comments:

Post a Comment