Friday 15 March 2013

Display multiple new rows in Kendo Grid -


I'm adding an inline using a condo grid, but on the server side, I'm actually making many records. DataSourceRequest sends back all newly created rows, but only one is added to the grid. Other added records can not be shown at all in the grid until the grid is forced to ask for data again.

Is there a way for me to add multiple rows at once?

If not, is there a way to query the data again and put all newly added models on top?

The new model that has been created in my controller function, I am returning to the following "Model" includes all newly created records:

  return it Jason (Model ToDataSourceResult (Request, this.ModelState), JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet);  

I have a problem when updating a row, the server can actually update several rows. Because "model" includes many models, so the first in the list can not be a model that can be updated, so a different edited model will sometimes change that model that was selected to be updated in the grid Was there.

Thank you, Rob

I added a Kendo Grid Dataset Inclusion By using the method I came back by my controller who were not already in the grid, I requested it for Datasource and in the event.

In order to work inline, I needed to ensure that the first model in the list given by the controller was always being added to the grid. For some reason the initial model is being added, as long as the databading does not reach the event, which happens after the request end event. So say, I ignore the first model in the results because it is already in the grid.

In addition, when editing the manually inserted rows in the data source and then canceling the edit, the grid removes them from the data source, preventing them from the preventDefault () function in the dot-banding event Had to be blocked using it when I had to face directly after editing any line of "delete" verb that I had manually inserted into the datasource.


No comments:

Post a Comment