Friday 15 March 2013

Android: Can listviews dynamically update the UI output when the database it's binded to changes? -


I have a database that gets updated by the background thread, what is possible for UI output (using a list view) When is the database entry added / deleted? I have seen examples of using the SimpleCursorAdapter and listViewAdapters and I'm not sure which one to use and if it also works.

I got a "efficient" listAdaptator that would work great for me because it does not often look like ViewById and I can change the data structure that I really want, but I do not know it How to hook into your database adapter so that it gets dynamically updated output when a database change occurs Example:

Thanks for any advice.

a SimpleCursorAdapter , and requery () Call the cursor on. This will get the latest data and update the associated ListView .


No comments:

Post a Comment