Friday 15 March 2013

database - mysql - table design for embeding system -


I am working on an embedment section on my site where the user will be able to access various services from various services, YouTube, Myspace Music, VMEOO Can embed Etc.

I am trying to prepare the best way to store it. Users do not need to embed all the options and only one of each type (for example a video) can be embedded.

Initially, I thought that there is a table similar to one row according to an itemized item:

But then I realized that something embedded Eligible items require many arguments such as MySpace Music, I thought ID made a table where each user had a line.

  • User id, YouTubeEid, vimeoide, MySpaceID1, MySpace2

But this is not particularly a problem for users as a default error. May be a little clumsy as if someone has a better solution?

  • The 'Embedded Itam' table contains the common column for all items
  • < Li> youtube , vimeo , myspace are only specific columns for each one.


No comments:

Post a Comment