Friday 15 March 2013

python - reusable application for django site wide announcements that displays a message only once per user -


I want to show different messages to registered users only once in my own app. I came to know that what I wanted to do was doing this - but I found in the examination that it reads the messages using a session variable, which disappears if the user logs out, it means that someone A message is shown to the user again, when they dismiss it when logged in, log out, and then re-enter.

I wonder if a person should be aware of an application that I can use here without searching the wheel again.

See it is used by PNX, there seems to be what you are searching for. At least it saves the situation in DB.

Edit

Comment From Comment

From:

  Notification. ([To_user], "friends_invite", {"from_user": from_user})  

Therefore it should work:

  notification.send (user. Objects.all (), "friends_invite", {"from_user": from_user})  

and if one query is not correct:

  notification.send (U.O.Obs.Obsites.All for U), "Friends_Invate", {"from_user": from_user})  

No comments:

Post a Comment