Friday 15 March 2013

wcf - .net 4 ws-discovery endpoints -


I am using YS-discovery in .NET 4.0 and it is working well. I have a question about how to deal with services that are not working For example, I have an AISIS on Server A and Server B. Suppose this service is broken on server A (duplicate this application by blocking the pool). Your customer still receives 2 services, so when you try to use the service, you can not guarantee that it is working.

So my question is, do you have to do it by looping it through endpoint and if one fails first, what is the way to get only "services" at the next try or search? Or am I missing this point from somewhere - quite possibly: -)

thanks

I found it a common problem in WCF discovery. Such a problem occurs when a server is sitting on two networks, the search will return both good addresses, but of course, the customer can only access the server through one of these networks.

The solution I am using is to add the "zero ping ()" function to the server. After the search, the customer tries to call the "ping ()" function at all searched end points. Those who have responded back, they are good, others are bad.

I pushed it one step further and created a thread which continues to call this "ping ()" function occasionally, then when a good server disappears, the thread 'good' Removes Yuri from Ur's collection.

I feel your pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment