Friday 15 March 2013

seo - How Do Google and Other Search Engines Determine Keywords? -


First of all, it seems that this question is not related to the program, although I still have to post this question here. If you feel that this is wrong then feel free to remove it if you feel that it is wrong.

How am I curious how Google and other search engine keywords determine? Do they just search for keywords like we do CTRL + F and counting, or do they use some obscure semantic technologies for individual keywords?

I ask the question that when I check the cached pages in search engines, they usually present keywords in various colors. By the way:

But it seems that they do not count the keyword car in the words like carpad though That you know, carpad to CTRL + F cont car

then my question Is it possible that if I name a company named Carpad , or Cardor in my site, then is it helpful for the keyword of the car?

Disclaimer: The car, the carpad and the URL I provided are just examples. And I hope I made myself clear.
Thanks in advance!

is one of the basic techniques that is the text of keywords placed in the links of that site. For example, when you link to an article about it - note that link text was "Obama Party Crushers" Google could determine that the destination site is about that topic.

Next, it is using recursive frequencies if I know that site A and B are about the subject X, and they both link to the site C, then I can assume that Site C is also about subject X.

Next, it is the actual text mining of the material. Techniques that are used to determine more relevant keywords than the contents of a given page.


No comments:

Post a Comment